- News Detail
ONLINE MEETING GROUND RULES
- Show up on time and come prepared on your School Uniform.
- Join the meeting by supplying your full name for identification e.g. Oketayo Adeboye.
- Mute your mic immediately you join the meeting.
- Introduction from every students by sending a chat “Good morning Fr.”
- Seek permission to speak by waving your hands or send in a chat.
- Unmute your mic before making your point.
- You have 60 seconds and stay on point when making your comments.
Due to this online meeting the college has decided to declare from tomorrow 21st Of May 2020 to Friday 22nd of May 2020 lecture free days.
Following are the meeting codes for each class:
- 11:30am – 12:15pm = JSS1 & JSS2 sgs-pwxm-dwi
- 1:30pm – 2:15pm = SS1 & SS2 qix-wnsb-eky
- 5:00pm – 5:45pm = JSS3 & SS3 ffg-jwbn-udd
Or you may use the link below to take you directly to the meeting
- 11:30am – 12:15pm = JSS1 & JSS2 https://meet.google.com/sgs-pwxm-dwi
- 1:30pm – 2:15pm = SS1 & SS2 https://meet.google.com/qix-wnsb-eky
- 5:00pm – 5:45pm = JSS3 & SS3 https://meet.google.com/ffg-jwbn-udd