Easter greetings and blessings!
I hope you and your families are safe and healthy? You are still in our prayers for God’s protection against the scourge of the Covid-19. For the afflicted in our country and the world we pray for divine healing; for the faithful departed, eternal rest. Amen.
I write to inform you that the online classes for the rest of the students (JSS 1 - SS2) are scheduled to take off on Tuesday 21st April, 2020 from 9am-1pm. We shall be using the Google classroom.
To do this effectively:
1.All students are required to submit a Gmail address to the school through the secretary only via (whatsapp 08067184880). (Note that the school is yet to generate the institutional emails for each students. This will be done as soon as they return).
2. Kindly indicate the the name and class (CARITAS, UNITAS or VERITAS)of the student under the address for easy and proper placement.
3. All Gmails are to be submitted before 11:59pm Sunday 19th April, 2020.
4. Students will be invited to the Google classroom by their Subject teachers as from Monday 20th April, 2020. Please do well to check your mails for a quick acceptance of the invitation in order to fully prepare oneself for the lessons.
5. Assignments, class works, tests will be conducted online. This must be submitted online on the due date/time set by the teacher. Students are required to complete their works and submit within the time frame. Failure to do that will attract penalties from the subject teachers.
6. May I crave the indulgence of all our Esteemed Parents to encourage your wards/children do their assignments and tests by themselves. It is called academic integrity. By so doing they are formed to become independent learners and prepared for external exams and higher education.
7. More information will be appropriately and promptly communicated in due course.
I look forward to your usual cooperation and swift compliance. May the merits of the resurrection of Christ keep you safe and lead you to life everlasting.
Fr. Kenneth Eze, OSA